Suggestions that will help you and your fellow practitioners to feel more comfortable.
- Be on time. This shows respect to both the teacher and fellow students.
- Please no cell phones in the practice area. Leave them in the waiting area on silent.
- No shoes in the yoga room. There are cubbies provided where you can leave your personal belongings.
- Please no perfumes, oils, or cologne. Many people are sensitive to smell and in heated classes the scent amplifies.
- Mention any injuries or limitations to the teacher prior to class so they are able to provide you with modifications.
- Please no talking during class. We want you to be able to express yourself to the fullest but conversation should cease until afterwards.
- Observe the final sivasana of class in silence and allow others to enjoy their final resting pose by exiting the room quietly if you need to leave early.
- Do your best and practice often!